miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

Hi again!

Well...
this time I'm going to talk (write) about my experiences as a student...

it's kind of funny...
because I always wanted to be a teacher since I was a child... and of English because it was the only subject that I was good at ...

With time... I discovered It wasn't that difficult, so I decided that's what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I was one of the best in my class in High School and luckly I had a really good teacher... She helped me in everything, so I had a great base for university...

In English subjects, I wasn't bad... I mean, I least I exempted in all of them... but in all subjects about education theory I wasn't that good... But I didn't fail any of them...
The most interesting thing is that, during all this time, I realized that I really want to be a teacher...

Well... Why don't you tell me about you?

I've got to go...

Kisses...

Adeu

2 comentarios:

Katia dijo...

congratulations¡¡¡¡¡ you decided it since you wwere a little girl what was going to be your profession¡¡¡ and now you are doing this.........

Anónimo dijo...

hi...
nancy no saber ingles xD
emmm...
you know ¬¬
jajaja...
emm...
I don´t love you...
is a song ¬¬
emm...
esto es como...
saber hablar en frances...
bo lu cu tu che a veg mua...sexua...
¬¬
ia me voy...
chaus ¬¬