miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

Personal Expectations...


Nice to write you again!

I really hope you're great
Because I am...
Well
as the title says, I'm gonna write to you about my expectations...
It's quite simple... I wanna make a change... I want to see how capable I am to guide the future of our country for the best of everyone in here... I want to make conscience about our reality and how to improve our lives...
I recognize that English isn't the best instrument to do it... but... using your imagination, you can make it... I know so...
For example, I would like to show movies in English to my students (of course) about a particular subject that they like and motivate them...
Besides, I'd like to give them some tips for a better understanding of the subjects, tips that have helped me a lot in my life... (I will give them to you later)
And of course, work with songs, essays, etc...
Ok...
That's it for tonight...


Write me down what you think...

Take Care...
Good Night

Bye!

No hay comentarios: