lunes, 5 de mayo de 2008

Just for you to know...

Hi!
How you doing?
I hope you're all fine...
I intruduce myself:
My name is Fernanda Maturana, I'm from Chile
I'm studing English Pedagogy at UCINF
I like Pedagogy because I think it's the key to make nation free of conflict, fair and happy...
And I like English because it will be a local language some day, so we need to learn it.
I'm kind of usual girl, I'm almost 19, I like to read, listen all kind of music, ALL kind of music and some TV series... like Gilmore Girls, Friends, Dr. House, Gray's anatomy, etc...
I don't think I have special things, although I think I'm empathic and I really want a change in our country for the best of people.

Well, that's for the beginnig...
I hope you post nice things about you and what do you expect about this blog.


Kisses


Adeu

No hay comentarios: